In the central part of the northern Croatian coast, from frakopan fort called Novigrad, developed and spread along the coast tourist city Novi Vinodolski, the center of today's Riviera Novi Vinodolski.
Thanks to the evergreen vegetation and mild Mediterranean climate, crystal clear sea waters, and the specific panorama, Novi Vinodolski was recognizable in the past, present, and will surely be in the future tourism.
The soul of Novi Vinodolski is consists of richness in cultural heritage: the walls of the Roman fortress "Lopsica", remains of a Pavlin Franciscan monastery, Frankopan castle with tower, cathedral, The church St. Marina, the house of brothers Mažuranić, Library from 1845, National Museum, City Gallery "Turnac", glass chapel, old core of the city, as well as preserved authentic folklore of the region.
Hospitality of the local population, crystal clear sea water, a variety of beaches, the city and surroundings without industrial pollution, numerous vineyards, hunting areas, air flow coming from the high forests of the hinterland, decorated bike and hiking trails, viewing platforms and walkways; all of this provides invaluable environmental benefits of Riviera Novi Vinodolski, especially for the development of tourism.
|Distance to the beach||260 m|
|Distance from ATM||800 m|
|Distance from restaurant||600 m|
|Distance from city center||800 m|
|Distance discotheque||800 m|
|Distance to the grocery store||200 m|